Monday, October 20, 2008

A quick note...

Before I start in on what I'm sure will be both an enlightening and thought-provoking essay on 1991's Point Break, let me first pause to thank all of you who have so generously donated to St. Vincent's Hospital. I (or rather you) eclipsed my benchmark goal of $2500 raised last week. It's not often that I stop to pause and contemplate what a lucky guy I am; I suppose it's just not in my nature. But don't for a moment think that I am not keenly aware of how thoroughly fortunate I am. I hope to (probably clumsily) thank all of you personally sometime in the near future, but should that opportunity not arise, please know that everything I do would be utterly impossible without your continued friendship and support. As it happens, 26.2 miles ain't so far when a small town is carrying you.


And so, I keep going. 2 weeks to go. Don't Stop Believin'.

-M

No comments: